We collect your Personal Information through:
- our website
- our mobile applications
- through written or verbal communications or interactions with us, including email and other electronic submissions
- your participation in our loyalty, rewards or similar programs (collectively “Customer Programs”)
- your participation in our marketing events, contests, promotions, or customer surveys (collectively, “Promotional Events”)
- interaction with third parties such as marketing partners with whom we have marketing relationships with or service Eureka Sky who assist us in performing core services such as pickup & delivery, billing, data storage, security, credit card processing, credit reporting, customer service, customer relations and communications management
- through other sources such as our advertising and applications on third party websites or services
The following states the Eureka Sky’s (Us) present general policies concerning collection, use and dissemination of information concerning Users or Consumers (You). It is not a warranty, guarantee or agreement. This policy statement does not state the policies of persons or companies that Eureka Sky does not control or own, or of people that Eureka Sky does not employ or manage.
Cookie Technology. “Cookies” are small files text placed on Users’ hard drive. Eureka Sky may employ cookie technology to enable Eureka Sky to recognize Users and/or User privileges on this Web Site. Eureka Sky may offer functions that are only available with a cookie. Cookies may permit Users to use limited access portions of this Web Site without having to log on each time. Users may decline cookies if their User browser permits. However, declining cookies may prevent User use of certain functions.
Children. This Website is not for use by children, or anyone under the age of 21.
SPECIAL NOTICES FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect various types of information from and about you, including Personal Information.
- Information that on its own may not be able to identify you, your household, or your Smart Devices but when combined with another piece of information could identify, trace, or locate you. For example, your age alone may not identify you personally but when combined with your name it can be used to identify you.
- By way of example only, Personal Information includes: Information such as your name, postal or residence address, telephone number, email, internet protocol address, or any other identifier by which you may identified or by which you may be contacted online or offline.
- Information such as your signature, social security number, driver’s license or state identification card number, passport number, physical description (e.g., age, race, color, marital status, gender), and similar data that may be used for identification purposes
- Information regarding your purchasing history or participation in Loyalty Program, participation in Promotional Events, records of products or services purchased or considered information.
- Information about your internet or network activity such as your browsing history, search history, and your interaction with a website, application, advertisement, or text messaging
- Geolocation data such as physical location and movements.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
- We will take reasonable measures to: (a) protect Personal Information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction, and (b) keep Personal Information accurate and up to date as appropriate.
- We maintain a PCI compliance program and an IT compliance program.
- For online transactions, the measures include Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt the transmission of personally identifiable financial and transaction information over the Internet, provided you are using an SSL-enabled device. We also utilize other reasonable security measures such as firewalls, security patches, and anti-virus programs, to protect your Personal Information.
- We also strive to require our affiliates and service Eureka Sky with whom we share Personal Information to exercise reasonable efforts to maintain the confidentiality of Personal Information about you.
- Unfortunately, despite the efforts described above, no security system or system of transmitting data over the Internet or electronically is guaranteed to be entirely secure. We cannot and do not guarantee the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us via the Internet or by other electronic means, and are not responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your Personal Information.
- For your own privacy protection, we recommend that you do not include any particularly sensitive Personal Information such as passwords, social security numbers, credit card details, or bank account information, in any emails that you send to us. We will not contact you by email or text message to ask for that information.
- If a data breach occurs, we will notify regulators or consumers as required by applicable laws or regulations.
This privacy and disclosure policy may be changed at any time. Changes will appear on this page, with the effective date of change included.
Last Updated March 2020